Innago provides simple, intuitive tools to help small-to-mid-sized landlords better manage their tenants and rental properties. Our features include online rental payments, document signing and storage, tenant screening, and tenant communication. Our goal is to bring the underserved rental management market into the 21st century with accessible, cloud-based technology; to enable local landlords to compete with larger, more technically able regional and national companies.
We are a small team with a startup culture. All team members are expected to wear different hats when needed. A hunger for self-education, an appetite for improvisation and fluidity, and a desire to collaborate and serve are all essential qualities for a member of the Innago team.
Innago targets a large and rapidly growing market. We are looking for self-motivated individuals interested in onboarding new customers and building relationships with our current clients. Your primary responsibility will be customer support. While many tech companies have turned to automated emails and offshore support, we at Innago have committed ourselves to provide our users with fast and personal support. We require personable, compassionate candidates adept at creative problem solving.
You will assist in the creation of documentation, videos, and other digital assets to ensure a positive experience for our customers.
Additionally, you will be tasked with top-of-funnel sales management, including tasks related to customer relationship management and email marketing. In this role, building relationships with current and new customers is key to success.
You will be given a great deal of guidance and assistance; however, we require a self-starter capable of managing multiple tasks, defining and refining goals, and both articulating and answering questions without constant direction.
You will find colleagues receptive to new ideas and productive input. Your opinion matters to us. You will be given an opportunity to push boundaries and participate in projects and discussions that advance your professional skills.
What We’re Looking For*:
*These are guidelines only. Regardless of background, we’re looking for someone with a passion for learning and growing. If that’s you, we’d like to hear what you have to say.
• 0-3 years’ work experience
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• Highly skilled verbal and written communicator
• Experience with the Adobe Suite of tools or other similar design platforms is a plus
• Excellent research skills
• Strong quantitative skills you’re capable of applying in non-intuitive ways
• Business savvy to understand and drive key growth metrics
• A technical mind with attention to detail
• Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
• Bravery to ask when you don’t know the answer!
Intangibles and Tangibles:
• 401(k) plan
• Company provided health care coverage
• Unlimited vacation days
• Competitive compensation
• Over-the-Rhine office location
• Flexible work-from-home policy
• Autonomy to grow and explore
• Challenging, engaging, and rewarding work
If interested, please apply below.